- All new Listings will be checked by an editor before the Listing goes live on the Website. This is so we can check that links are working, and proof-read content for spelling & grammatical errors.
- You may be asked to verify the origin of the products that your business sells in order that we be sure that they are made in Britain. If not all of the products you sell on your website are made in Britain you must clearly state this in your Listing and/or to Make it British at the time of application.
- We aim to approve all Listings within 24 hours of receipt, and often much sooner. If there are any problems with the Listing we will contact you on the email address that you provided
- It is your responsibility to update your Listing should any information change. If you no longer sell products made in Britain you must inform us immediately by writing to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to reject any Listings that we do not deem appropriate for the site. In this case any money paid would be refunded in full.
- If you wish to cancel your listing at any time you must notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the renewal period.
- You will be sent a renewal notice 30 days before your Listing is due for renewal. Should you not make payment by the renewal date your listing will be removed or hidden until we receive payment from you.
- If you cancel a Listing half way through a Listing period you will not be entitled to refund of the time remaining.
Tesla’s Plan For World Domination Includes Buses and Semis
Tesla’s plans just got way bigger. In a blog pos
Cruz Diehards Still Don’t Forgive Trump for Those Tweets
What is this unity you speak of? The post Cruz Die
Florida May Have Its First Case of Zika from Local Mosquitoes
The Florida Department of Public Health announced
Airbnb Taps Ex-Attorney General Holder to Fix Its Bias Problem
The company is bringing in Washington heavyweights
Now You Can Hide Your Smart Home on the Darknet
The privacy-focused Tor Project backs a new initia
Fake Lincolns and More Adventures of an RNC Uber Driver
During his third day driving at Uber at the RNC, o
Facebook Chases Post-App Prize with 1 Billion Messenger Users
Facebook has always hoped Messenger would become i
Culture Podcast: Go See Ghostbusters Because We Told You So
This week the WIRED Culture podcast crew has some
Super Slippery Coatings Are Good for Way More Than Ketchup Bottles
In a world of super slippery coatings, the very co
A New Map of the Brain Redraws the Boundaries of Neuroscience
Just like regular maps, brain maps are useful poin
The US May Finally Get a Cheap Alternative to the $70 Million V-22 Osprey
For less than a third the price of each $70 millio
At the Republican Convention, Millennials Search for Signs Of the Future
It's not all that easy to find. The post At the Re
Flying at 85MPH Isn’t Even the Teal Drone’s Best Trick
With speeds that reach up to 85mph, Teal can be us
Buying Space Memorabilia Can Be Cheaper Than You’d Think
What kind of person pays thousands of dollars for
WIRED Binge-Watching Guide: Agent Carter
It only lasted two seasons, but they were wonderfu